How to Apply
Required Application Fee
- An application will not be processed until the application fee is paid
- 2017-2018 application fee is $701. See Fee Schedule (click).
- This is a non-refundable fee that must accompany the Application for Admission for each prospective new student. This is a non-recurring fee.
- This said, if a former student re-applies to the school, a new application is required and the fee will be charged, unless the re-enrollment occurs within the same school year.
- The application fee may be paid in USD or Naira via bank transfer, POS (point of service) or check. USD checks must be drawn on a U.S. bank.
- Contact our Business Office at email@example.com for details on making payment.
Required Forms and Documents
- A completed Application/Health Form (click)
- A copy of the applicant's most recent immunization records
- Verification of date of birth. This can be a copy of the birth certificate or a copy of the page in the applicant’s passport on which the date of birth is recorded
- A recent passport photo of the applicant
- Copy of parent’s STR Visa and Cerpac for proof of expatriate assignment if applicant is to be considered for enrollment in category 3 and 4
- Copy of parent’s/guardian’s U.S. passport for proof of American citizenship if applicant is to be considered for enrollment in category 3 and 6
Required Academic Records
- A minimum of two (2) years of the most recent school records (where the student is old enough to possess them), showing courses taken and results.
- High School applicants must provide official transcripts of all their semesters completed and all work in progress at the time of application. School reports from non-English speaking schools must be officially translated into English
- Students in Preschool to grade 5 need to submit a PS to G5 confidential school report (click). This form is to be given directly to your child's school. It it to be completed by your child's current teacher and administrator and counselor and emailed directly from the school to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students in grades 6 to 12 will need to have their current administrator/counselor, math, and English teachers fill out the G6 to 12 confidential school report (click). The completed form is to be emailed directly from the school to email@example.com.
- Standardized achievement tests and/or psychological-educational evaluations must be submitted. Failure to disclose these records at the time of application may result in misappropriate grade placement, academic difficulties and ultimately in a request to withdraw from AISL.
- Copies of any standardized test scores (e.g. MAP)