How to Apply
- A completed Application/Health Form (click here for our online form)* which will include the following:
- Receipt for payment of application fee from AISL Business Office
- Copy of child’s passport(s) and/or original birth certificate
- Copy of parents’ passports
- Copy of parent's STR Visa/CERPAC to be considered for priority categories 1 to 4
- Copy of father's US passport to be considered for priority categories 3 or 6
- Copy of child's immunization records
- Recent passport photograph of child
- Copy of school reports for the last two years, including transcripts for grades 9 to 11, as well as any standardized testing results, and/or individual education plans
- Confidential school report
If any of the required documents are missing, your child's application will be considered incomplete and will not be processed until all documents have been received.
AISL Admissions will use the information that you provide us with, along with any information that we collect, to administer your child's application.
*Effective September 25th, 2018, any applications previously submitted for future admission consideration, will need to be re-submitted using AISL's online form.
Questions? Please contact AISL Admissions: email@example.com
Required Application Fee
- An application will not be processed until the application fee is paid
- 2018-2019 application fee is $701. See Fee Schedule (click).
- This is a non-refundable fee that must accompany the Application for Admission for each prospective new student. This is a non-recurring fee.
- This said, if a former student re-applies to the school, a new application is required and the fee will be charged, unless the re-enrollment occurs within the same school year.
- The application fee may be paid in USD or Naira via bank transfer, POS (point of service) or check. USD checks must be drawn on a U.S. bank.
- Contact our Business Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for details on making payment.
- A copy of the applicant's most recent immunization records (one PDF)
- Verification of date of birth. This can be a copy of the birth certificate or a copy of the page in the applicant’s passport on which the date of birth is recorded
- A recent passport photo of the applicant
- Copy of parent’s STR Visa and Cerpac for proof of expatriate assignment if applicant is to be considered for enrollment in category 3 and 4
- Copy of parent’s/guardian’s U.S. passport for proof of American citizenship if applicant is to be considered for enrollment in category 3 and 6
Required Academic Records
- A minimum of two (2) years of the most recent school records (where the student is old enough to possess them), showing courses taken and results. One PDF for each year's reports.
- High School applicants must provide official transcripts of all their semesters completed and all work in progress at the time of application. School reports from non-English speaking schools must be officially translated into English. One PDF for transcripts.
- Standardized achievement tests and/or psychological-educational evaluations must be submitted in one PDF. Failure to disclose these records at the time of application may result in misappropriate grade placement, academic difficulties and ultimately in a request to withdraw from AISL.
- Copies of any standardized test scores (e.g. MAP, CAT4, Texas Staar) one PDF.
Required Confidential Report
- Students in Preschool to grade 5 need to submit a PS to G5 confidential school report (click to download). This form is to be given directly to your child's school. It is to be completed by your child's current teacher and administrator and counselor and emailed directly from the school to email@example.com in one PDF.
- Students in grades 6 to 12 will need to have their current administrator/counselor, math, and English teachers fill out the G6 to 12 confidential school report (click to download). The completed form is to be emailed directly from the school to firstname.lastname@example.org in one PDF.
Please do not send separate images (i.e. camera shots) of multi-page documents.
Instead, create one PDF. If you do not have access to a scanner, you might wish to use CamScanner a mobile scanning app that you download onto your phone. Alternatively, you may wish to visit a professional Business Center where you can have multi-page documents scanned into one PDF.